Fork emulators and adaptors for Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 & Continental GT 650
TEC CNC Fork Emulator Valves with Adaptor Rings-
This brand new pair of TEC fork Emulators/adaptors will fit the Royal Enfield 650 Twins.
These valves are made for us by YSS and are top quality.
These valves totally transform the damping to the level of cartridge type forks and allow separate compression and rebound damping settings. More importantly they add a high speed damping valve to allow forks to compress faster over severe bumps without compromising normal damping performance.
IMPORTANT- Several companies including suspension specialist sell these YSS valves without the TEC adaptors. It is very important to use these with the adaptors as the will not work correctly without them and the valves may also be damaged.
Can be used with our progressive fork springs and fork top adjusters to give a vastly improved front end set up that is fully adjustable for damping and pre-load /ride height.
The kit features:-
- A pair of High quality YSS wear resistant black anodised finish emulator valves
- A pair of TEC 41mm fork adaptor rings.
- They can be fitted by most competent home mechanics , please watch our video see link below.
- Allows damping to be fully adjustable with separate adjustment to rebound, high and low speed compression damping.
- Allows easy fine adjustment of the front forks and allows you to upgrade your forks up to cartridge fork spec at a fraction of the price.
- Full technical and warranty back up from a long established UK family company.
They work. You have to be mecanic to do this.
I've installed the fork emulators on my RE Interceptor with around 6-10mm pre-load on the springs, without drilling the damper rods and the seems to be a marked improvement on the damping. I didn't remove the forks from the bike and drained the fork oil by using a draper fluid pump I bought off eBay.
Overall happy with the ride improvement without buying the full YSS kit
There is a link to a video with fitting instructions for the Scrambler, but the ad for the Interceptor refers to link below but there isn't one. This could be confusing as the Scrambler video shows the damper rod having extra drillings which is not mentioned on the Interceptor page.
Usual good service and quality product.