Sports Luggage Rack / Grab Rail – To fit Street Scrambler (Year 2017 onwards)
TEC Luggage Sports Rack-
This is the smaller spot rack we make for this model, we also make a Touring rack that is slightly larger
.TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION THIS PART IS MADE BY US, IT IS NOT MADE BY TRIUMPH, RENNTEC-SW, MOTEC OR ANYBODY ELSE.
This TEC part has been designed to fit all years and models of the Triumph Hinckley Street Scrambler from year 2017 onwards. The rack features:
- Comes with all fittings,only takes a few minutes to fit with basic tools
- Built in grab handle for pillion.
- Use’s Triumph designed frame mounting points and not shock mountings as most aftermarket rack do,this make’s for a stronger , neater and far easier installation.
- Perfect for touring and allows you to bring more with you on your rides.
- Has a more usable size luggage area than the triumph rack.
- We also stock racks for other Triumph models and also other manufacturers.
- Powder coated satin Black
- Fits with all genuine Triumph seat options on the Street twin and Street scrambler models including the flat top dual seat.
- Special intro price!
Delivery was quick and part arrived on perfect condition. Rack looks well made and easy to fit. No chance to load it up yet but looks capable. Very pleased with Tec.
Rack looks great, well made and easy to fit, my bike has a Triumph tail tidy and no problems whatsoever with clearance around indicators.
Well made easy to fit
Arrived promptly, well packaged.
Bought in NOV'17 from Japan. it was very quick shipping and rack arrived very soon.
Product quality is good and Im satisfied.
It took about 30min to install with 12mm socket wrench and hex wrench only.
One thing, no instructions available and rack arrived with 4 bolts and 2 screws.
2 Bolts and 2 screws are not be used as long as you use original seat/pillion/rack.
TEC you-tube video is useful to understand how to install but that is on Street Twin.
Street Scrambler has plastic cover beneath pillion which street twin does not have.
This is the point and you should re-use original bolts which attach the plastic cover and pillion mount.
I hope TEC will produce rack without a grab bar in a future but this rack is very steady and useful.