Touring Luggage Rack – BLACK – Triumph (water-cooled) T100 / T120 / Street Twin / Street Cup
This TEC part has been designed to fit all years and models of water-cooled Triumph Hinckley Street Twin, Street Cup, T100 and T120 from the year 2016 onward. This will NOT fit the Speed Twin or Thruxton 1200 models, please see our listings for those models as we make another rack for them.
The rack features:
- Comes with all fittings and instructions, only takes a few minutes to fit with basic tools.
- Built in grab handle for pillion.
- Use’s Triumph designed frame mounting points and not shock mountings as most aftermarket rack do – this makes for a stronger, neater and far easier installation.
- Perfect for touring and allows you to bring more with you on your rides.
- Has a more usable size luggage area than the genuine rack.
- We also stock racks for other Triumph models and also other manufacturers.
- We have been producing a Sports type rack for the new water-cooled Street Twin/Cup/Street Scrambler models for a couple of years now but this did not fit.
- T100 and T120 models and some requested a version with a larger luggage area. So we produced this larger Touring Rack. It features a larger luggage area.
- Can be used in conjunction with our black or chrome pannier rails.
- This larger Touring rack cannot be used with tail tidy kits that have high mounted indicator lights ( but our sports type rack will fit with most tail tidy kits).
Fitted yesterday by a good mate , great quality, looks great too. More than happy .good price , well packed and delivered very quickly.
Yes I recommend!
I had the old grab rail off and the new rack bolted on in under ten minutes. Good quality item and perfect fit. Have used it a few times for city errands already.
Well made welll priced
Easy to mount
Excellent quality and fitted on with no need for modification. Would highly recommend.
When I first received this rack I thought it wouldn't fit. I was relying on my experience of fitting one sixteen years ago and times have changed. Once I asked a friend, got a reply from Tecbikes (very quickly) it was on in no time and I expect another 16 years of usage. No room for complaints.