Touring Luggage Rack – BLACK – Triumph (water-cooled) T100 / T120 / Street Twin / Street Cup
This TEC part has been designed to fit all years and models of water-cooled Triumph Hinckley Street Twin, Street Cup, T100 and T120 from the year 2016 onward. This will NOT fit the Speed Twin or Thruxton 1200 models, please see our listings for those models as we make another rack for them.
The rack features:
- Comes with all fittings and instructions, only takes a few minutes to fit with basic tools.
- Built in grab handle for pillion.
- Use’s Triumph designed frame mounting points and not shock mountings as most aftermarket rack do – this makes for a stronger, neater and far easier installation.
- Perfect for touring and allows you to bring more with you on your rides.
- Has a more usable size luggage area than the genuine rack.
- We also stock racks for other Triumph models and also other manufacturers.
- We have been producing a Sports type rack for the new water-cooled Street Twin/Cup/Street Scrambler models for a couple of years now but this did not fit.
- T100 and T120 models and some requested a version with a larger luggage area. So we produced this larger Touring Rack. It features a larger luggage area.
- Can be used in conjunction with our black or chrome pannier rails.
- This larger Touring rack cannot be used with tail tidy kits that have high mounted indicator lights ( but our sports type rack will fit with most tail tidy kits).
Item arrived very promptly, not fitted it as yet because I am not getting my new bike for a few more days.
Great product with quick delivery. The rack is well made and very solid when on the bike (Street Twin) with a good finish. Easy to fit, took about 15 minutes have a look at the YouTube video on how to fit the rack. The rack is a good size for
touring , would highly recommend.
This was not a rack from triumph and I was not sure if would fit.. But this rack from tecbikeparts fitted perfect, so easy to fit.
Thank you tecbikeparts.
I have written a review already so rather than repeat it I am very pleased with the fit of the rack, every thing lined up with no effort. The only problem I experienced was some rust coloured dust on part of the rack that once brushed off left a dull finish but as I have fitted a topbox it isn't visible.
First impressions out of the box the rack looks well made and perhaps feels a little heavy? but it's super easy to fit and will do the job well for years to come....Quality product.