Touring Luggage Rack – BLACK or CHROME – Triumph (water-cooled) T100 / T120 / Street Twin / Street Cup
This TEC part has been designed to fit all years and models of water-cooled Triumph Hinckley Street Twin, Street Cup, T100 and T120 from the year 2016 onward. This will NOT fit the Speed Twin or Thruxton 1200 models, please see our listings for those models as we make another rack for them.
The rack features:
- Comes with all fittings and instructions, only takes a few minutes to fit with basic tools.
- Built in grab handle for pillion.
- Use’s Triumph designed frame mounting points and not shock mountings as most aftermarket rack do – this makes for a stronger, neater and far easier installation.
- Perfect for touring and allows you to bring more with you on your rides.
- Has a more usable size luggage area than the genuine rack.
- Powder coated in satin Black or Chrome plated- choose colour option in the drop down option box.
- We also stock racks for other Triumph models and also other manufacturers.
- We have been producing a Sports type rack for the new water-cooled Street Twin/Cup/Street Scrambler models for a couple of years now but this did not fit.
- T100 and T120 models and some requested a version with a larger luggage area. So we produced this larger Touring Rack. It features a larger luggage area.
- Can be used in conjunction with our black or chrome pannier rails.
- This larger Touring rack cannot be used with tail tidy kits that have high mounted indicator lights ( but our sports type rack will fit with most tail tidy kits).
Fits perfect good quality good finish very pleased
Fitted ok, good service, prompt delivery.
Very good quality part
Delivered promptly to Taunton looks great, not fitted yet as still have to return to NZ with it. However, from the experience so far, will be returning to purchase other items in due course. The rack was the bulkiest which meant problems with international shipping costs, going back as checked passenger baggage, given the size & weight of what we see other people with, hopefully this will not be a problem. Wish I had found your sit before I ordered a genuine main stand! I would like to support Triumph (& other manufacturers more), but they never seem to learn not to exploit customers with their after primary purchase add ons. After all with their presumed purchasing power for raw materials and access to expertise, measurements & jigs etc., thy really ought to be able to do better than than aftermarket people & they would sell a darned sight more. Having said that, I will be making further purchases from Tec.
Here is my review on the touring luggage rack.
In the instructions, it was written that you needed to disassemble the rear fender. I have a 2019 street twin and this rack can be easily mounted with disassembling anything.
I really like how quick and easy it is to mount on the bike, as this is a feature I will only use when required.
I have found that the two screws, that screw behind the rear shocks, are too long. On the other hand, maybe my Street Twin needs the threads cleaned up or tapped more. Anyway, they didn’t need to be that long so I will just replace these with shorter ones.
Unfortunately, the black finish on the grab rail was not perfect and should have been caught at your finial QC inspection. I can forward pictures if you like
Surprised that in the instructions that this rack can only withstand or recommended to have a maximum 6kg`s! There was nothing about this weight limit on your web site. My main objective with this rack is to do some overnight touring with my wife. You know how women are and 6kg`s will just not cut it I think with her 55kg`s sitting behind me and the rugged construction of this rack, we can safely load more than the 6kg`s.
Would I recommend your product? You bet. Good fast delivery (Norway). Quick and easy mounting by just taking off the seat. Rugged construction with a large rack area