Touring Luggage Rack – BLACK – Triumph (water-cooled) T100 / T120 / Street Twin / Street Cup
This TEC part has been designed to fit all years and models of water-cooled Triumph Hinckley Street Twin, Street Cup, T100 and T120 from the year 2016 onward. This will NOT fit the Speed Twin or Thruxton 1200 models, please see our listings for those models as we make another rack for them.
The rack features:
- Comes with all fittings and instructions, only takes a few minutes to fit with basic tools.
- Built in grab handle for pillion.
- Use’s Triumph designed frame mounting points and not shock mountings as most aftermarket rack do – this makes for a stronger, neater and far easier installation.
- Perfect for touring and allows you to bring more with you on your rides.
- Has a more usable size luggage area than the genuine rack.
- We also stock racks for other Triumph models and also other manufacturers.
- We have been producing a Sports type rack for the new water-cooled Street Twin/Cup/Street Scrambler models for a couple of years now but this did not fit.
- T100 and T120 models and some requested a version with a larger luggage area. So we produced this larger Touring Rack. It features a larger luggage area.
- Can be used in conjunction with our black or chrome pannier rails.
- This larger Touring rack cannot be used with tail tidy kits that have high mounted indicator lights ( but our sports type rack will fit with most tail tidy kits).
Received a text when item was back in stock,placed my order and the rack was delivered very quickly.very impressive service.would use again.
Perfect! My third attempt to fit a rack. Previous attempts were using a rack from a well-known Italian maker. Both were hopeless and couldn’t fit. The TEC rack was a perfect fit with all 6 mounting holes lining up with total accuracy. Looks a very well made bit of kit and will probably last longer than the bike, which is virtually new.
No problems to mount. Good build and paint. Great product.
Arrived quickly - well packaged - no damage to packaging or contents. Easy to fit, didn't fully remove rear mudguard, just lowered it on top of rear wheel (select 1st gear to lock rear wheel). Once on looks even better.