Front Fork Full Upgrade Kit – Progressive Springs & Cartridge-type Fork Top Pre-Load Adjusters
This will totally transform the ride and comfort of your bike!
Important: You must accurately tell us your bike’s year & model on the order (there is a box to fill in during check out). This is important so we can supply the correct length spring and spacers if necessary.
These kits will give you the following:
- More Travel
- Less dive under braking
- Less crashing over potholes
- Straight replacement for the standard liner triumph fork springs no mods required. Spacers and shims will provided if needed. For some models, the original spacers are the correct length already.
- Huge improvement in travel comfort and handling over stock springs with reduced crashing over bumps and less dive in braking.
- Easy to fit with instructions provided.
- The adjusters allow you to easily adjust the pre-load on the front end. Allowing fine tuning of the feel of your bike and make it perfect for you.
See the product reviews on our site to see how much difference they made to people’s bikes!
If fitting to Speed Twin, T120 or Thruxton 1200, please watch this video:
The service from Tec is second to non, great product and its made a big difference to the bikes handling and comfort. I had a few queries and the staff at Tec responded straight away, delivery was within 3 days.
These springs are good quality and so easy to fit. Yet to test them out due to weather and lock down but I am confident that they will greatly improve the ride and handling. For the money you would be mad not to fit them. Plenty of videos showing how to install the springs. It really is a easy upgrade.
I fitted them following DELBOYS Video, easy job, take your time.
I test-riding with tec progressive fork spring.When I tightened the preord control bolt by about 30%, I didn't feel as much change as I expected, but I could feel the softness immediately when I unfastened the control bolt to the limit to avoid any pre-pressure. The unpleasant shocks in my hands have been attenuated a lot and I no longer avoid the manholes in the road. I had to feel two shocks every time I passed the speed bumps common on the roads in Korea (when the front wheels get on the bumps and come down the road again), but now the tec progressive fork spring is working hard for me while I'm riding. I totally agree with the view that this is very effective. I hope my review will be helpful, and I send it from Korea.
Excellent upgrade at great price. The bike handles much better now