Street Twin 900cc Sports Luggage Rack / Grab Rail
TEC Luggage Sports Rack-
This is the smaller sport rack we make for this model, we also make a Touring rack that is slightly larger.
TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION THIS PART IS MADE BY US, IT IS NOT MADE BY TRIUMPH, RENNTEC-SW, MOTEC OR ANYBODY ELSE.
This TEC part has been designed to fit all years and models of the Triumph 900cc Street Twin & Street Scrambler. It will fit the T100 & Street Cup but requires you to modify the rack yourself, if you are not comfortable doing this, please do not order. The rack features:-
- Comes with all fittings,only takes a few minutes to fit with basic tools
- Built in grab handle for pillion.
- Use’s Triumph designed frame mounting points and not shock mountings as most aftermarket rack do,this make for a stronger, neater and far easier installation.
- Perfect for touring and allows you to bring more with you on your rides.
- Has a more usable size luggage area than the genuine rack.
- We also stock racks for other Triumph models and also other manufacturers.
- Powder coated satin Black
First impressions are good but not fitted to bike yet so I don't know how well it fits at this stage
Haven't installed it yet but it looks well built and nice!
Easy to fit, not used it yet but over all very pleased.
Great service. Unsure about the alteration required to rack to fit my Street Cup. Photo's sent by TEC explained everything with the pictures. Now fitted on my bike and ready for the Classic TT (I hope). The rack is well made and fits perfectly.
A minor issue with two bolts being wrong - rectified really quickly. Main problem I faced was that the seat would not lock down once I fitted the rack. Standard seat, nothing special. Turns out that can be a problem sometimes. I fixed it by putting some 3mm spacers under the locking mechanism. The bolts that hold it in place are just long enough to allow for that additional height. A quick chat with the guys at TEC Bike Parts confirmed that approach - so all good.