Progressive fork springs for Triumph Watercooled Thruxton (NOT Thruxton R) (Year 2016 Onwards)
This will totally transform the ride and comfort of your bike! They are designed to fit all current watercooled models (2016 onwards) of Thruxton (NOT Thruxton R). Fitting these progressive springs will provide:
- More Travel
- Less dive under braking
- Less crashing over potholes
- Straight replacement for the standard liner triumph fork springs no mods required.
- Comes with necessary spacers.
- Highly Recommended with our rear shock upgrades for a total transformation of your bikes comfort and handling or we offer a no quibble full refund!
- Huge improvement in travel comfort and handling over stock springs with reduced crashing over bumps and less dive in braking.
Easy to fit with all instructions provided, these are a direct replacement for the original springs. No modifications needed. See the product reviews on our site to see how much difference they made to people’s bikes!
Very good company for communication,very good product and at a reasonable price. I have only ridden my bike once since fitting them and the bike feels a lot better than the standard springs already. As for fitting the springs yourself you could do with a few photos of reassembley to see where the two washers that are supplied with the kit are to be placed. I found this not so difficult because I am a factory trained Triumph mechanic but people with less experience may struggle and just guess where these washers are to be placed in the assembly.
had first ride yesterday(5/02/21) with new springs fitted. if you own a standard 1200 thruxton these springs are a must,night and day,amazing.
Springs arrived in good time for my 1200 thruxton. They were well packaged and have comprehensive fitting instructions. Not fitted yet but reports suggest they'll be an great improvement.