TEC Touring Luggage Rack – BLACK – Triumph Street Scrambler
This TEC part has been designed to fit all years and models of water-cooled Triumph Hinckley Street Scrambler (for a rack for other Triumph models, please see our other listings).
The rack features:
- Built in grab handle for your pillion.
- All fittings and instructions provided, can be fitted in only a few minutes using basic tools.
- Use’s Triumph designed frame mounting points and not shock mountings as most aftermarket racks do – this allows for a neater, stronger and a far easier installation.
- Ideal for touring and allows you to bring more with you on your rides.
- Much more usable size luggage area than the genuine rack.
- Powder coated in satin Black.
- We also stock racks for other Triumph models and also other manufacturers.
- This larger Touring rack Cannot be used with tail tidy kits that have high mounted indicator lights (but our sports type rack will fit with most tail tidy kits).
Didn't manage to assemble yet due to traveling, but wanted to already review, as the build quality of the rack is great and the service from TEC was just the best I could expect.
Fast delivery, I made a mistake and it was prompted solved by them.
As soon as It's fitted, I might update the review
I have just fitted the touring rack to my 2021 Street Scrambler. I am very pleased with it and it is easily big enough to take my Givi top box. It was easy to fit although the Scrambler does have a plate that either the pillion seat or small rack fixes on to. This uses the same 4 threaded holes that the TEC rack bolts uses, so a little harder to line up and I found I had to use two slightly longer bolts.
Excellent rack, easy to install, fits perfectly on to the existing fittings and carries loads more weight than the Triumph rack. On my 2017 Street Scrambler, with a very small Allen key, I managed to fit it without removing the mudguard which made fitting much quicker (it is quite fiddly though).
The TEC Touring Luggage Rack is definitely worth the investment! It looks great on my Street Scrambler, giving it a retro-kind of look, and I can now bring along much more luggage with me on my trips. The quality is so far top notch both the welding and painting, and the price is impeccable. So why not five star rating? Simply because I really had to struggle to mount it on the bike. The holes on the rack did not match 100% with the pre-drilled holes on the bike's frame, making me wreck the threads in one of the pre-drilled holes on the bike's frame. Luckily I had the tools to fix the threads, and with some not children-friendly words and muscle power I managed to mount all the screws in place. But besides the fitting, it's an overall sweet product.
Installed the Tec touring rack to my Triumph Street Scrambler ( 35 mins approx ) . Easy fit on to OEM fixings and is completely solid. Used for the ABR festival and worked a treat , have now removed and hung on the man cave wall ready for the next road trip. 10 / 10 .