TEC LOWERING Alloy Gas Shocks – Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 & Continental GT 650 – 15 x Way Adjustable Damping/Adjustable length feature
These shocks are built to order and may take up to 5 working days to built.
TEC LOWERING All alloy rear gas piggyback shocks with adjustable damping to fit Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 & Continental GT 650.
Silver (clear alloy) body with Black springs
The shocks feature:
- A lot of customers find the seat height on the new RE twins a little high. These lowering shocks allow the seat height to be dropped by a max of 2 inches.
- Our triple rate progressive springs.
- They are adjustable in length from 335mm to 347mm between centres and can lower the seat by a maximum of 2 inches.
- 15 way adjustable ‘click’ rebound damping.
- Built to order with springs to suit the rider weight. Please advise rider or pillion weight when ordering. Or springs will be supplied for average weight rider. If you have any questions just ask.
The design is much cleaner than the original shocks provided on the bike, which are a bit rounded and chunky in our opinion.
Provides better damping performance and are lighter than the original units.
Shocks are supplied ready to fit will all necessary fittings and adjustment spanner included.
Supplied with detailed written instructions.
Please watch our video series on our YouTube channel about the Interceptor for more information about looks, performance and fitting.
Speedy delivery i am very pleased with the shocks and the service and will be ordering more well made parts from Tec.
Fitting was simple once the silencers were removed. Using the lowest setting to start gives a good ride. The best bit is it's much easier to push the bike upright from being on the sidestand, but harder to put on the centre stand ( an extra on this model).
As someone new to motorcycles and their maintenance, I bought some new alloy gas shocks from TEC Bike Parts. The team there were brilliant and patiently answered my questions whilst I was fitting them.
Great product and easy to install. Mechanic friend helped and was fitted in less than 15mins. For a shorter rider lowering just that little bit helped a lot. Manouvering around uneven ground or high camber roads is now a lot easier. Very happy with the result.
Bought and fitted, asked a few questions from the support team at tec and they were very helpful. I am not mechanic but fitted these shocks no problem.They improve the ride and give a slightly shorter Rider a lot of confidence! Get Some!