TEC Alloy LOWERING Gas Shocks for Triumph Street Twin / Street Cup / Street Scrambler / T100
ONLY USE THIS TYPE ONLY FOR LOWERING THE BIKE
These shock absorbers have been designed to fit the new generation water-cooled Triumph Street Twin, Street Cup, Street Scrambler, T100 from the year 2016 onward. This brand new pair of shocks feature:
- Progressive triple rate springs.
- Huge improvement in ride and damping over standard factory shocks. The new range of Triumphs do have better rear springs, but they are still under-damped in our opinion.
- Lighter than the stock shocks.
- Matching progressive front fork springs also available.
- Unique adjustable length feature, 310mm >345 mm range. This can be used to lower your bike.
- Eye top and bottom mounting type.
- 35mm ride height/preload adjustment with adjusting “C” spanner included.
- Fully re-buildable units, full range of spare parts supplied and stocked by us.
- These shocks are only suitable if you wish to lower your bike. Please see our other listing if you wish to keep your ride height the same.
Great product very easy to fit
Easy to fit and now they are on the back end seems silky smooth compared to the stock shocks and of course lowered the bike so my feet are more planted on the tarmac Many Thanks
top product fast post all good
Excellent product at a great price.
Easy to fit and adjust.