TEC Alloy LOWERING Adjustable Damping Gas Shocks for Triumph Watercooled T100, T120, Street Twin, Street Scrambler (Year 2016 onwards)
ONLY USE THIS TYPE ONLY FOR LOWERING THE BIKE
TEC All Alloy Adjustable Damping Gas Shock Absorbers-
These shock absorbers have been designed to fit the new generation water-cooled Triumph T100, T120, Street Twin & Street Scrambler from the year 2016 onward. This brand new pair of shocks feature:
- Progressive triple rate springs.
- 15 way click adjustable damping.
- Huge improvement in ride and damping over standard factory shocks. The new range of Triumphs do have better rear springs, but they are still under-damped in our opinion.
- Lighter than the stock shocks.
- Matching progressive front fork springs also available.
- Unique adjustable length feature, 310mm >345 mm range. This can be used to lower your bike.
- Eye top and bottom mounting type.
- 35mm ride height/preload adjustment with adjusting “C” spanner included.
- Fully re-buildable units, full range of spare parts supplied and stocked by us.
- These shocks are only suitable if you wish to lower your bike. Please see our other listing if you wish to keep your ride height the same.
Had seveveral parts from TEC and in fact dropped in on You a few years back, unannounced during building works, had a nice cuppa and chat. We love Your commitment to Triumph lovers and now RE. All parts fitted and tested, everything great. Considering exhausts now. Great servive, would recommend TEC to anyone. Thanks George and Co.
Far too hard!
fitted them this morning, straight forward job, not tested them yet due to covid restrictions .
superb value for money
purchased the shocks because of my short legs, easy to fit , perfect, i can now flat foot,excellent firm to do business with.