TEC Alloy Gas Shocks for Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 & Continental GT 650. 15 x Way Adjustable Damping/Adjustable length feature
TEC All alloy rear gas piggyback shocks with adjustable damping to fit Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 & Continental GT 650.
3 COLOUR OPTIONS AVAILABLE (choose in the drop down option box)
Black body with Chrome plated springs
Silver (clear alloy) body with Black springs
The shocks feature:
- Our triple rate progressive springs.
- They are adjustable in length from 350mm to 390mm between centres and 35mm range of adjustment on the pre-load of the spring.
- 15 way adjustable ‘click’ damping.
- These units have long travel (80mm) which gives better comfort and ride.
- Supplied with springs for an average weight rider 70-100KG. We can also supply them with lighter or harder springs depending on your weight or how you plan to use the bike. If you have any questions just ask.
The design is much cleaner than the original shocks provided on the bike, which are a bit rounded and chunky in our opinion.
Provides better damping performance and are lighter than the original units.
Shocks are supplied ready to fit will all necessary fittings and adjustment spanner included.
Supplied with detailed written instructions.
Please watch our video series on our YouTube channel about the Interceptor for more information about looks, performance and fitting.