TEC Alloy Adjustable Rearset Footrest Kit – Triumph Bonneville, SE, T100
TEC Clear CNC Anodised Alloy Adjustable Rear Set Footrest Kit- IN BLACK or SILVER-
This kit has been designed and manufactured to fit all years and model of air-cooled Bonneville including Newchurch, Spirit, SE & T100 from the year 2000 to 2016. Moves rider pegs 110mm back and 65mm up.
Will not fit scrambler
This full kit features:
- All mountings, brackets, fixings, joints and linkages included in kit.
- Easy to fit and reversible back to standard.
- No modifications to bike required.
- Instructions included.
- More comfortable at speed or with low bars fitted.
- Ideal for Cafe Racer look.
- Available in Silver or Black (choose in drop down box)
- Matching folding rear foot pegs now also available
Ordered and received kit within a week all the way to Australia. Happy with that.
awesome looking kit with good quality material and workmanship in it.
installation was not too hard, but the minor issues i have had are:
- did not come with instructions. watching the instruction video did help a little, but there were parts being skipped, and not showing where washers are to be used did not help wither
- the brake cylinder bracket needed to be bend more, as when installed it was sticking out too much and unable to close the cover. using a vice and a hammer bend it more inward made it a better fit. Note you will probably need to loosen the brake cable from the cylinder as it will need to bend more inward to fit the cover too.
- foot pegs are a little loose. easy to accidently knock to upward position when pulling leg up.
- kick stand will be under the left foot peg, so you will need to kick your left peg up to reach the kick stand.
- foot pegs does buzz a little more now without the rubber
- looks great
- better position for me with my Norman Hyde M Bar
- A new brake light switch was included. Not needed in my case, but handy to have a spare for when the original stop working.
Upgrade of the bonnie!!Very beautiful but also quality.my motorcycle changed, it became more beautiful!!
I am impressed with the Tec Rearsets and footrest kit. The kit arrived promptly after ordering. It is good quality and fits on the bike well. It is simple to fit together and there is a helpful YouTube video for guidance. The one negative point I have is that the replacement rear brake light switch supplied to replace the OEM one (so the side cover fits after assembly) came with a male connector that did not fit the bike's female spade connector socket. I had to cut and strip the wire and crimp on my own male spade connectors to the replacement switch to fix this. Torque settings of the new nuts and bolts would also be useful to have but this is a minor convenience thing. Overall, for the excellent price, I recommend this kit.
Great kit. Super easy to install. Surprised about comfort - thought it will be uncomfortable but in reality it`s not at all!