Rebel 2-1 Stainless – Full de-cat high flow exhaust performance system – T120 / T100 / Street Twin / Street Cup
TEC 2 into 1 ‘REBEL’ Stainless Exhaust System
This full exhaust system has been developed by us to fit Bonneville Watercooled T100/ T120, Street Twin and Street Cup Models from 2016 on.
This full kit features:
- Peace of mind lifetime warranty on all pipework, 12 month warranty on silencer.
- Super light weight – less than half the weight of standard system. The full Rebel system only weighs 4.3 kg, the standard system weighs 9.2 KG.
- No need to buy a De-cat X Pipe.
- No remapping required – with or without the baffle.
- Brushed finish 304 stainless steel throughout.
- Works great with stock or modified bikes (fantastic with our camshaft kits).
- Can easily be VHT painted or polished by the customer for different looks.
- Looks good from both sides and all angles.
- Tucked into the frame for great ground clearance.
- Front pipes styled like original Bonneville and designed to mask the radiator and follow frame lines.
- No Cat system with larger bore and smooth radius bends to give high gas flow.
- Collector gives improved low revs torque over 2-2 aftermarket exhausts.
- Re-packable muffler.
- Fantastic sound with easy baffle removal.
- Unlike many aftermarket exhausts, ours CAN be fitted with a main stand and side stands.
- Please let us know if you have a centre stand fitted when you make your order and we will provide a free stop bracket.
- Improved mid range and High flow rate for max power. Has been dyno run on modified 1200cc motors to over 107BHP at rear wheel.
- Full kit with detailed instructions, gaskets, fittings and springs included.
- Easy to fit with basic hand tools.
- All parts of the kit available as spares or for special builds.
- We have been asked a lot to develop a version of our very popular Tracker system we make for the previous generation Bonneville so we have produced the Rebel 2-1 exhaust in response.
Registered design from TEC, designed and manufactured by us.
Just got around to fitting the one I bought in November last year to my 2016 Street Twin. Fits better than the standard and looks great. Spacer for the collector pipe bolt was too short so I ended up sawing 6mm off the bolt to stop it rubbing against the gearbox. Other than that, it was easy to fit and the videos helped a great deal. You can feel a slight escape of gas around all the joints when started from cold, but this disappears once the engine warms up, except for the collector - Silencer join. Not enough to make it worth using sealant. On the road, the weight saving is noticeable and there does seem to be slightly more power and the same amount of torque. The sound with the baffle is perfect for me, I haven't tried removing it. A great upgrade over the standard system and good value for money.
I was surprised how easy it was to fit the exhaust system (the removal of the cat is really the most difficult part) and the system looks really great. Sounds and looks great, and considering the price I think its great value!
Also worth mentioning TEC customer service was very responsive and helpful. Definitely buying more from TEC.
very nice pieces with lots of style, I just thought it was complete but it lacks the silent block for fixing the silencer and the tab to hold it to the stand, not very good...
top service will deal again
Lads I would of given 5 star, however myself and other customers of yours have come across a problem with the exhaust springs, being to loose when it comes to attach the pipes together. Short springs needed.
Everything else about this system is amazing, from quality and value compared to other brands out there. I shall review the this system on my social media and encourage more lads to contact you.
Instagram: oli_faulkner 👍🏻