Pannier Rails / Saddle Bag Bars in Black or Chrome – Triumph water-cooled models – T100 / T120 / Street Twin / Street Scrambler / Street Cup
TEC Black Pannier Rails / Saddle Bag Bars –
This TEC part has been designed to fit the following water-cooled Triumph Twin models: T100 (year 2016 onwards), T120 (year 2016 onwards), Street Twin, and Street Cup. Will also fit Street Scrambler on left side only with stock exhaust, it also requires a longer bolt spacer – if you are ordering for a Street Scrambler please select this option from the drop down menu below.
This part will NOT fit air-cooled models but we have those available, see other listings.
- Very quick and easy to fit with all parts and instructions.
- We also make/stock luggage racks for the above models.
- This listing is for ether BLACK powder coated bars Or Chrome plated – Please chose the colour in the drop down option box.
- Comes with all necessary fittings and instructions.
- Perfect for throw over bags and allows you to bring more with you on your rides. Great for weekends away.
- Can be fitted in conjunction with our touring or sports rear carriers.
Nice fitting, looks great
Easy to fit, good paint finish but they needed to be pulled away from the springs on the rear shocks as the instructions explain you may have to do. I wasn’t really happy doing this in case I damaged something, or weaken the fixing points. I would rather pay an extra £10 for them to be fabricated to fit correctly.
Haven't fitted yet, but they are good quality.
I'm not sure about the replacement bolt's supplied yet but will keep you posted
I'm very happy with these Pannier rails. Very easy to fit very light and well made. They are half the price of the competition so don't spend more elsewhere.
Received items fast as usual. Good quality at a fraction of the OEM price. As per instructions, had to manipulate the bars to miss the rear shocks but not an issue. Currently on a trip with 30kgs of luggage (10kgs either side on soft panniers) and the bars are living up to my expectations. Tec have done it again.
One possible upgrade would be to supply two bungs for the top connections, as quite deep holes to collect from in or sell after market extended bolts for luggage ties.