Fork emulators and adaptors for Triumph 41mm forks
TEC CNC Fork Emulator Valves with Adaptor Rings-
This brand new pair of TEC fork Emulators/adaptors will fit all years and models of Air cooled and Water-cooled Triumph Hinckley Bonneville, 1200 Bobber, T100, Street Twin, Street Scrambler America , Speedmaster, Scrambler and 900cc Thruxton .
Will not fit 1200cc- T120 , Thruxton and Thruxton R
These valves are made for us by YSS and are top quality.
The 41mm Triumph forks fitted to the Bonneville/classic twin range are renowned for poor damping and harshness over sharp bumps. These valves totally transform the damping to the level of cartridge type forks and allow separate compression and rebound damping settings. More importantly they add a high speed damping valve to allow forks to compress faster over severe bumps without compromising normal damping performance.
IMPORTANT- Several companies including suspension specialist sell these YSS valves without the TEC Triumph adaptors. It is very important to only use these with the adaptors as the will not work correctly without them and the valves may also be damaged.
Can be used with our progressive fork springs and fork top adjusters to give a vastly improved front end set up that is fully adjustable for damping and pre-load /ride height.
The kit features:-
- A pair of High quality YSS wear resistant black anodised finish emulator valves
- A pair of TEC Triumph 41mm fork adaptor rings.
- They can be fitted by most competent home mechanics , please watch our video see link below.
- Allows damping to be fully adjustable with separate adjustment to rebound, high and low speed compression damping.
- Allows easy fine adjustment of the front forks and allows you to upgrade your forks up to cartridge fork spec at a fraction of the price.
- Full technical and warranty back up from a long established UK family company.
Hi, not fitted the emulators yet, but have TEC springs and preload adjusters, that work great. With TEC rear adjustable shocks. Have had lots of parts from TEC bike parts, all good quality and great service. Thanks, Kurt / Sheila.
Nice product easy to adjust
Great reviews, as of yet I haven't fitted it yet, but looking forward to that..
What difference - makes you wonder why they build the forks that they do when some small parts can change the whole feeling of the bike
Great product and very good service